Small Batch Baking: 60 Sweet and Savory Recipes to Satisfy Your Craving (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $49.99+
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Embrace baking on a small scale with perfectly portioned recipes for 2-3 servings
Sometimes we just want to make one (or two) brownies. Enter Small Batch Baking. This indispensable cookbook was created with quick cravings and small dinner parties in mind. Savor fresh, flavorful desserts that make two to three servings per batch.
This easy-to-follow cookbook features:
- 60 sweet and savory recipes―From the buttery comfort of rosemary goat-cheese biscuits to melt-in-your-mouth chai-spiced snickerdoodles, delight in a wide range of recipes that won’t require any complex conversions to produce modest portions.
- Handy hacks and simple staples―Be prepared for when a hankering hits. Learn what you should have on hand in your pantry, and take advantage of trade secrets like using a muffin tin to make mini pies.
- No need for new equipment―You won’t have to purchase any new tools or specialty bakeware. These scaled-down sweets can all be prepared using standard pots and pans.
Easily whip up a modest amount of treats, thanks to Small Batch Baking.
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (March 16, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 162 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1648766854
- ISBN-13 : 978-1648766855
- Item Weight : 13.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.44 x 9.25 inches
Shipping is free for all orders shipped within the United States for orders $49.99 and over. All other orders have a nominal fee of $3.99 unless customers choose faster delivery via FedEx 2-Day for $9.99.
Orders are processed Monday-Friday in the order that they are received. Typically, orders ship out within 1-2 business days.