Awesome Kitchen Science Experiments for Kids: 50 STEAM Projects You Can Eat! (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $34.99+
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
This spiral book would be the perfect gift for aspiring scientists. When searching for the best DIY science book, Awesome Kitchen Science Experiments for Kids is a great choice. The spiral-bound version of Awesome Kitchen Science Experiments for Kids is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for children's science books then the spiral-bound version of Awesome Kitchen Science Experiments for Kids is the way to go.
Hands-on experiments encourage kids to get involved in science, and with results they can eat, they’ll find learning irresistible! Awesome Kitchen Science Experiments for Kids is full of food-related experiments that kids can literally sink their teeth into. Each chapter puts a new STEAM subject on the table, giving young learners a taste of science, technology, engineering, art, and math.
An age-appropriate introduction to the scientific method empowers kids to form hypotheses and test their theories. The experiments are rated for difficulty and potential mess, so adults know how much supervision is required. Easy-to-follow instructions ensure educational―and edible!―results.
- Solar-Powered S’mores―Learn about energy from the sun and build a solar oven out of a cardboard box. Then it’s time to cook and enjoy s’mores in the sunshine!
- What Stops Onion Tears?―Discover why people cry when they cut onions, and design an experiment to test preventative methods. What happens when the onions are cooked?
- Edible Dyes―In this artistic project, create a homemade dye by simmering beets, and find out the secret to getting the brightest colors from plant-based dyes.
Feed kids’ science curiosity with Awesome Kitchen Science Experiments for Kids.
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (February 4, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 208 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1641526211
- ISBN-13 : 978-1641526210
- Reading age : 5 - 10 years
- Item Weight : 1.2 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 0.6 x 8.9 inches
Shipping is free for all orders shipped within the United States for orders $34.99 and over. All other orders have a nominal fee of $3.99 unless customers choose faster delivery via FedEx 2-Day for $9.99.
Orders are processed Monday-Friday in the order that they are received. Typically, orders ship out within 1-2 business days.