Awesome Engineering Activities for Kids: 50+ Exciting STEAM Projects to Design and Build (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $49.99+
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Watch your child’s eyes light up as they get excited about engineering, learn how things work, and have tons of fun. Awesome Engineering Activities for Kids is packed with more than 50 fascinating STEAM exercises, complete with step-by-step instructions, colorful pictures, and simple explanations of why the experiments work.
This engaging book about engineering for kids includes:
- Activities kids can do themselves―Make engineering for kids easy and fun with projects like toothpick towers and paper cup phones that use common, inexpensive household materials so they can play and learn anytime.
- The power of STEAM―Lessons are based in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math to show kids how these things are everywhere, and help them become better problem solvers and logical thinkers.
- The basics of engineering―Kids will learn all about engineering with a brief guide to the different types of engineers, an explanation of what they do, and what kids need to know to become one.
Unlock the world of engineering for kids with exercises that help them learn, grow, and get creative.
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (May 28, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 198 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1641523697
- ISBN-13 : 978-1641523691
- Reading age : 5 - 10 years
- Lexile measure : 900L
- Grade level : 3 - 4
- Item Weight : 1.15 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.54 x 9 inches
Shipping is free for all orders shipped within the United States for orders $49.99 and over. All other orders have a nominal fee of $3.99 unless customers choose faster delivery via FedEx 2-Day for $9.99.
Orders are processed Monday-Friday in the order that they are received. Typically, orders ship out within 1-2 business days.
A good book for kids interested in putting things together and making them work. Projects should be done under adult supervision with younger kids. My grandson loved doing projects with his mommy and me. Loved that it used common household items.