Best Meals for the Super Bowl
Struggling to find out what to cook for Super Bowl Sunday? Well worry no more; below is a list of a few dishes that we be sure to win over your guests for the big game!
- 2 slabs of pork ribs
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat your oven to 325°F.
Mix together the BBQ sauce, brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Place the ribs on a baking sheet, and brush the sauce mixture over the ribs.
Cover the ribs with foil and bake for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until the meat is very tender.
Remove the foil and increase the oven temperature to 400°F.
Brush more sauce over the ribs and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the sauce is caramelized.
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat your oven to 350°F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken and buffalo sauce.
In another mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dressing.
Add the chicken mixture to the cream cheese mixture and stir until well combined.
Spread the mixture in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over the top.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Serve with tortilla chips or crackers for dipping.
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Toppings of your choice (such as pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, peppers, etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface to your desired thickness.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the dough, leaving a 1/2 inch border around the edges.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese, basil, and mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Add your desired toppings.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
These are just a few examples, but there are countless variations of these recipes and other meals that you can make for Super Bowl Sunday.